LICENSE AGREEMENT for Qt Style Sheet Highlighter
- This LICENSE AGREEMENT for Qt Style Sheet Highlighter is between the Corporation Quick Turn Studio GmbH, having an office at Alexanderstraße 7, 10178 Berlin, Germany (“QTS”), and the Individual or Organization (“Licensee”) accessing and otherwise using Qt Style Sheet Highlighter in source or binary form.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, QTS hereby permission to use, copy, and distribute this software for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation, and that the name of QTS or Qt Style Sheet Highlighter not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software without specific, written prior permission.
- The Licensed Qt Style Sheet Highlighter is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Licensed Qt Style Sheet Highlighter is licensed, not sold.
- All the Licensee’s Intellectual Property Rights are and shall remain the exclusive property of the QTS.
- QTS shall not grant the to Licensee a right to (a) make copies of the redistributables except when and to the extent required to use the applications and/or devices for their intended purpose, (b) modify the redistributables or create derivative works thereof, (c) decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer redistributables, or (d) redistribute any copy or portion of the redistributables to any third party, except as part of the onward sale of the device on which the redistributables are installed.
- QTS is making Qt Style Sheet Highlighter available to Licensee on an “AS IS” basis. QTS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, BUT NOT LIMITATION, QTS MAKES NO AND DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE USE OF Qt Style Sheet Highlighter WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
- QTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE OR ANY OTHER USERS OF THE SOFTWARE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS AS A RESULT OF USING OR DISTRIBUTING Qt Style Sheet Highlighter, OR ANY DERIVATIVE THEREOF, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
- This License Agreement will automatically terminate upon a material breach of its terms and conditions.
- This License Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in all respects by the law in Berlin, Germany, excluding conflict of law provisions. Nothing in this License Agreement shall be deemed to create any relationship of agency, partnership, or joint venture between QTS and Licensee. This License Agreement does not grant permission to use QTS trademarks or trade name in a trademark sense to endorse or promote products or services of Licensee, or any third party.