Privacy notice on personal data processing for download the SevenIDE community edition to Art. 13 of the GDPR.
Quick Turn Studio GmbH
10178 Berlin, Germany
Tel.: +49 152 0408 4347
Purpose of processing and legal basis
When you download the SevenIDE DEMO edition, the information you have entered is stored and processed by the data controller. These are essentially your first name, last name, e-mail address, company and your industry. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR. After the download QTS will contact you to answer any open questions.
Categories of recipients
Within our company, those departments receive your data that need it to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations. Also, processors used by us (Art. 28 GDPR) may receive data for these purposes. Other forwarding to third parties will only take place if this is necessary for the execution of the contract, if there is a justified interest or a legal or official obligation or if you have given your consent. The following categories of recipients may receive your data:
- IT service provider for maintenance work, website, archiving, e-mail dispatch
Profiling or automated decision making
We partly process your data automatically with the aim of evaluating certain personal aspects (profiling) in order to optimize and personalize our marketing measures. Our offers are thus optimally adapted to your needs.
You are entitled to the following rights under Chapter 3 of the DSGVO:
- Right to access – You have the right to obtain information about the data stored about you.
- Rectification – You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate and incomplete data concerning you.
- Erasure – You have the right to demand the deletion of the data stored about you if the legal requirements are met.
- Restriction of processing – You have the right to demand the restriction of future data processing under the legal conditions.
- Data portability – You have the right to receive data that we have received from you in a common format or to forward it to third parties.
- Objection – You have the right to object to any processing based on a legitimate interest for personal reasons. In the case of direct advertising, you have an unlimited right of objection.
- Revocation – If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
- Complaint – You have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority.